10.02.2013

Christmas Card | Freebie

So it's barely even October and Christmas decorations are slowly popping up all over the place here. And I LOVE IT! This year I've made a few different Christmas cards to send out and here is one for you to enjoy =]


Download the PSD file here.

If you do not have Photoshop, or don't know how to use it, I have something for you too. This is a JPEG file, to which you can add your picture, using PicMonkey. All you need to do is upload the file to their website, along with the picture you want to use and re-size it to fit the white square. From there it's save, print and there you have it.
Download JPEG file here.

Happy Wednesday Darlings!!!

2 comments:

  1. ....and i'm officially not the only one who has started masterminding our christmas cards this year...YES! LOVE IT!!!! christmas cards are one of my most faaaaaavorite parts of christmas!!!

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I kept seeing them pop up on pinterest and I just had to make some =] I can't wait to send them out!

      Delete